Ingredients for Veg Momos – :
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup spring onions
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 Cup grated ginger
- Coriander leaves
- Green chillies
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- Make kneed with all – purpose flour and half tbsp of cornflour.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp of oil and add chopped spring onions, bell pepper, grated ginger, coriander leaves, green chilies.
- Stir the mixture on a low flame for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now add 1 tbsp of Soya sauce. Mix it well
- Now make dumplings and put it in steamer. You can also use a cooker with the lid open to so the same.
- Serve it hot with sauce or chutney
Hope you have a great cooking experience. How would you rate this recipe on a scale of 5? Do give your ratings and feedback in the comment section given below and help me improve.